Fortuna Community Garden Mission
- Christ Lutheran Church
- AmeriCorps*USA, Cadre of Corps
- City of Fortuna
- California Conservation Corps
- St. Luke Manor
- Fortuna Garden Club
- UC Agriculture Extension Service
- Local landscape Professionals
The Fortuna Community Garden serves as common ground for people to work together building better understanding and improving our community while benefitting health, spirit, and the environment.
The Fortuna Community Garden is a collaborative effort of local, state, and federal agencies, working with community groups and local businesses to provide:
- space for community member to garden
- fresh produce for people in need
- educational opportunities for the community to learn about gardening
"Make a career of humanity...and you will make a greater
person of yourself, a greater nation of your country,
and a finer world to live in."
Martin Luther King,Jr
This page made from 100% recycled electrons.
Minimum 35% post-consumer content. Support recycling.